Unfortify, Wisp Ascension, and MORE!
It's here! It's finally here! The long-awaited, much-anticipated client update has finally hit the app stores and Facebook, and should be available in your region soon, if it's not already! Please be aware it can take up to 24 hours for the app stores to update to become available in each region, as Google and Apple roll it out within their markets, and it may require you to restart your device before the app store will display it. Facebook will update automatically behind the scenes, so there's nothing for you to do if you access the game within the browser.
Here's all the juicy details!
- Fortified heroes can now be removed from fortification and returned to your inventory, for a cost. There is now a “Remove Fortifications” button in the fortify window which will allow you to choose heroes to remove from fortification.
Costs to Unfortify (full price), per slot:
- Mythic Fortifications: 25 Gems
- Legendary Fortifications: 12 Gems
- Epic and below Fortifications: 5 Gems
- Legendary Wisps can now be made Mythic using Tomes of Ascension! The tome slot on Legendary Wisps is unlocked by default and does not require equipped gear to unlock.
- Legendary Wisps will now consume or fortify into their Mythic counterparts to immediately tier them up.
- Proving Grounds now uses squad slot 2 as your defense slot so that PvP Events and Proving Grounds do not have to rely on the same defense squad. The icon for squad slot 2 has been updated to reflect this change.
- Added support for both a new pvp event modifier type (No Dupes!) and a new quest type. Keep an eye out for new events coming soon!
- Pre-battle event bonus notifications have been simplified due to the increasing complexity of event bonus types.
In addition to all these new things, we've made some improvements and resolutions to some outstanding issues:
- Gear icons on hero cards will no longer disappear after completing a quest event.
- Health/Power values in the hero card will no longer temporarily reset to base levels after equipping a piece of gear.
- Updated the quest drop logic to reduce the likelihood of gear/tome information becoming stuck in the pop-up, or showing default text, in the rewards claim window after completing a quest event.
- Battles will no longer sometimes appear to end prematurely when using heavy healers like Spirit of Faith.
- Tapping on enemy gear in the More Info screen will now bring up the gear's details.
- Consume screen will no longer incorrectly show a hero’s base stats after consuming the 2nd time.
- Quest events will no longer load indefinitely when your gear inventory is over the limit.
- PvP Event bonus descriptions now scale properly to fit long texts in both the PvP Hub and PvP Event windows.
How to Ascend Wisps
Wisps may be ascended to Mythic rarity in any of the following ways:
- Apply a Tome of Ascension to the Wisp in the Squad screen. No other gear is required, the Tome slot is the only available slot and is unlocked by default.
- Consume Legendary Wisps into an exactly matching faction Mythic Wisp. The result will be a Mythic Wisp of the sum total of Tiers consumed.
- Drop a Legendary Wisp onto an exactly matching faction Mythic Wisp in the Fortification screen. The result will be a Mythic Wisp of the sum total of Tiers of the two units.
- Drop a Mythic Wisp onto an exactly matching faction Legendary Wisp in the Fortification screen. The result will be a Mythic Wisp of the sum total of Tiers of the two units.
Please note: Consuming a Mythic Wisp into a Legendary Wisp will result in a Legendary Wisp. Don't do it.
That's all for this update. I wonder what will consume us for the next one...