Looking into payment problems with some purchases through Facebook, we found that it was due to a caching problem yesterday evening. The cache issue has since ended, so it won’t be causing any new problems.
If you’re currently experiencing trouble purchasing any amount of gems through Facebook, please:
- Clear your browser cache.
- After clearing the cache, open a new browser window and start the game as normal.
- If the issue persists, clear your Unity Player cache.
- Go to: https://unity3d.com/webplayer/setup
- Wait for the cache window to finish loading.
- In the window, select Heroes of Dragon Age.
- At the bottom of the window, click on Delete Heroes of Dragon Age…
- After clearing the Unity cache, open a new browser window and start the game as normal.
Please note that deleting Heroes of Dragon Age from the Unity Player cache will not delete your HoDA account, characters, progress, etc. This just clears cached information. Your account records are safe.