When submitting a ticket to Customer Support:
- If you are able, submit the ticket in-game from the account you are seeking assistance with.
- Give as much detail as possible about the issue.
- Look for the confirmation email that your ticket was received.
Please avoid the following:
- Sending multiple tickets to CS about the same issue. These tickets will be merged.
- Creating a thread on the Forums about your CS ticket.
- Asking CS in a ticket when you will hear back from them.
If you need to submit a ticket but cannot send one via in-game, you may submit a ticket via our Help Center. Please be sure to include your Ally Code and/or Player ID when submitting a ticket in order for us to process your request in a timely manner.
Because the amount of tickets CS receives varies daily, we are not able to offer up-to-date estimations on the queue. You can check the status of your ticket any time here in our Help Center.
The CS team will assist in any way they can. Please be patient after you write them and understand that there are many, many players writing in just like you. Please be mindful of our Customer Support Hours and Availability.
If your ticket is open or pending, a CS rep will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you for your patience!
To submit a ticket from in-game, please follow these steps:
1. Click on the Gear Icon in the upper right corner
2. Select Help from the menu that opens
3. Select Contact Us from the next menu
4. Select the category that best describes the nature of your issue
5. Provide detailed information about your issue, and enter the email address at which you can be contacted
6. Click on Submit, and keep an eye out for a confirmation email.