In order to post on the the forums, you'll need to have a Forum account and connect to a Facebook account.
Here's some instructions on what to do...
If you have an account but are not connected:
1) Log in to facebook account (This should be the account you would like attached to your forum account.)
2) Log in to your forum account
3) Click on the Facebook button on the top of the forum
4) Follow any additional instructions
If you are already Facebook Connected and want to switch accounts –
1) Log in to the forum account
2) Go to Settings at the top
3) Click: Edit Connections
4a) If you do not have a password on their account, you must create one
4b) If you do have a password on their account, you will see a Disconnect button
5) Click Disconnect
6) Follow above instructions for connecting an account
If you have no account:
-Click the Facebook icon on the top of the page and it will auto register you.
Some things to know:
– Your information is secure and not publicly available.
– You need to be logged in first, otherwise it will try to create a new account.
– Once you are connected you will not need to enter your password.
You may be wondering why this is required. It's for a couple reasons:
--We've been having a lot of spam bot traffic recently as well as troll traffic. This will cut down on that dramatically.
--This will also remove the ten post limit (which was in place for spam protection)
Please reference this thread for more HODA related Facebook connection requirements http://forums.capitalgames.com/forum/heroes-of-dragon-age/feedback-suggestions-and-bugs-reports/2212263-facebook-connection-required-to-post