Our latest full update is now available! Be sure to check your app store to download the latest and greatest version of the HoDA client to take advantage of all the new features! The update should be available in your region soon, if it's not already! Please be aware it can take up to 24 hours for the app stores to update to become available in each region, as Google and Apple roll it out within their markets, and it may require you to restart your device before the app store will display it. Facebook will update automatically behind the scenes, so there's nothing for you to do if you access the game within the browser.
Here's what's included in our latest release! Most of this you may recognize from our recent War Table posts.
- Squad-Based Runes! Runes can now be applied to each squad individually, allowing for greater strategy and customization when battling.
- Gem Purchase Confirmation! We've added a confirmation screen for every purchase in the game that is made using gems, to assist in prevention of unintended purchases.
- Proving Grounds Allies! Battles against players on your Ally List no longer affect Proving Grounds Leaderboard standings. It will no longer cost stamina to perform these battles, but no rewards are associated with them.
- Hero Roster Sorting! You can now reverse the sorting in your Hero Roster, similar to the sorting ability in the Runes screen.
- Improved Gear Newsfeed Items! New gear being announced via the newsfeed will now have a look and feel much more similar to the stat cards displayed when a gear is tapped in a battle screen.
- Curse VFX! A visual effect has been added for Curse Health and Curse Power, so it will be easier to identify when a hero has been cursed.
- Performance Improvements! Several pain points have been addressed on the back-end to improve overall game performance.
- Bug fix: Push Notifications on Android will no longer cause the application to crash, and should once again work as expected.
- Bug fix: Fixed an issue with opponent squad syncing if an opponent changes their squad after you've entered the fight screen but before the fight begins.
- Bug fix: Corrected issues with some auras that were not working appropriately when an ally group was specified.
- Bug fix: Corrected spacing issues with gear descriptions causing text overflow.
- Bug fix: Canceling consume when a Wisp is the target on the pedestal will properly cancel the action, preventing accidental consumes.
- Bug fix: We've added the ability to cancel a consume action from the consume multiple type selection screen.
- Bug fix: Resolved an issue with not being able to "Next" after applying runes in a battle screen.
Customer Support Updates
- We've performed several back-end updates to help assist our Customer Support to be able to more quickly research and address issues.
- Customer Support will no longer be authorized to restore accidentally consumed legendaries through the Consume Multiple interface. This service was authorized due to the issue with the consume Cancel button. As this issue has been corrected, we will no longer be able to provide this service through Customer Support, as there are sufficient warning and confirmation screens prior to committing to a consume.
- We have added a bulk of support for iPhone X, however there are some lingering issues we are still working to resolve. We expect to release a quick follow-up update in order to resolve these remaining items.
- Additional items listed within http://forums.capitalgames.com/forum...s-known-issues still remain outstanding and are scheduled to be resolved as soon as permissible.